Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wange Villa Not Lego set list 2013

Historically, Lego city buildings like their Modular series have been very expensive, ranging anywhere from $100 to $200 per set.  They get even more expensive once they become discontinued.

They have some Creator buildings like the Family House, Hillside House, Beach House and the Bike Shop, but they too are quite expensive.

So I wanted to find some in-expensive building block sets where you could build some houses.  I found a brand called Wange that does a series called Creation Villas.  Obviously Creation is a knock-off term for Creator.  





Pictured above is the largest set in the Villa series, it is set number 34051 and it has 909 pieces.  The house has two stories and a large patio that is fenced in.


The next Villa model is set 34052 being a three storey building consisting of 755 pieces.  This one has a basketball court in the side yard as shown in the picture above.




Set 34053 has 816 pieces and a see-saw in the yard of the three storey home.




6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I need the book guide of set 34051.
    can you please share me that book pdf. send to my email saankarakrish@gmail.com

    Thanks
    ganesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I need the book guide of set 34051 too. Please share it to me, the book pdf. I hope you can send it to my email
    ashmacasu@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I’m also looking for the manual please send to EmmyCohen58@gmail.com if possible

      Delete
    2. for set 34051

      Delete
  3. hello! I need instructions for dialing wange 34052, could you please send me to my email! thank you very much, I hope you will read it! (alina.alekhina11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete