Hey brick fans,
I had a few requests to revisit Peter Parker's Apartment after I moved the top two floors to the Lumibricks Bodega building.
https://bricksandfigs.blogspot.com/2026/09/how-i-redesigned-lumibricks-bodega-19017.html
Recall that the Peter Parker apartment was previously located in my custom Starbucks modular building: https://bricksandfigs.blogspot.com/2019/10/custom-modular-building-using-hsanhe.html
So in this new version of the Peter Parker/Spiderman apartment, I've re-engineered and redesigned the top two floors of the modular building. I've adoped the sliding tray feature used in the Bodega for both floors of the apartment.
The second floor now consists of the kitchen, a dining space and the living room. The top floor houses Peter Parkers bedroom and a larger bathroom.
To access the two floors there is a ladder that goes up the back wall of the building. They reach the landings of each floor.
Here's the pullout tray for the second floor.
And here's the pullout tray for the third floor.
Here's the building structure with all of the trays removed.
This is the second floor layout. I used to have room for a fridge in the previous kitchen layout. Might see if I can add it back in later. Some of Spidey's friends have come over for a meal while he plays video games on his big screen TV. Aunt May takes a break from the kitchen.
On the upper floor we find the bedroom furnished with a bed, night table, a set of drawers and a computer desk.
This is the new improved bathroom. Shower stall with hot and cold temperature controls, showerhead, shampoo bottles and drain. Then you have the toilet and sink with a mirror on the wall.
Here are the room trays placed into the building.
Will have to go through my spare printed pieces to see if I can add some wall hangings because the walls look kind of bare.
Here's the Bodega interior again for comparison to the other floors.
The Bodega modular building with all the floors separated.
Here's a last look at the back walls.
Well, that's the tour of the updated Peter Parker/Spiderman apartments above the Bodega.
Thanks for looking, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment