Sunday, March 10, 2019

Hsanhe 6410-2 7-11 Convenience Store Modular Building gets an updated interior (not Lego MOC)

 

Hey there!  Welcome back to the Its Not Lego blog.  This week I  revisited the Hsanhe 6410-2 Convenience Store aka 7-11 Shop.   In case you're not familiar with this set, I posted about it here.


This is how the Hsanhe building looked when I first bought it two years ago.

Not long afterwards, I modified the original Hsanhe building set and made it into a 16x32 modular which I documented here

At the time, I only had enough brick parts to create a rudimentary interior and I had to leave the baseplate unfinished.  But, I finally got all the parts I needed to upgrade the 7-11 shop and so this week I sat down and completely rebuilt it.   Here's how it looks now.

 The sidewalk in front of the convenience store has been tiled and the baseplate widened by 4 studs to accommodate the banking ATM ( inspired by the one found in the Lego promotional store 40305 / Lepin store 36013 sets).

  A closer look at the ATM.

Out back, the service door is now covered by an awning and I took the recycle bin from the Parisian restaurant.

A closer look at the back of the store. I got rid of the street lamp that was previously next to the door.

Not much to see on this side of the store.

An overhead view.

The 2 piece roof removed to expose the new and improved interior.

 The slurpee machine got a makeover and it's flanked by a magazine rack.

New orange and white flooring installed to give a more polished look.  There's El from Stranger Things who is buying her Eggo waffle.  The store keeper keeps the store nice and clean with the handy broom at his side.

There's so much more product on the shelves now.  The girl is having problems choosing the right item.

 The cooler section is preserved from the previous build.

I was able to squeeze in an extra shelf of merchandise by the front door.

A few more looks around the inside.


The mailbox out front was lifted from the Sluban set M38-B0516.

Buddy, can you spare a dollar?  The light standard is a new addition.

 Here's a final look at the 8 minifigures.  The outside ones include a lady at the mailbox, the Fanta store mascot, a down on his luck guy and girl using the ATM.

 The four inside minifigures include girl at the shelves, Stranger Things El, and cooler boy and Zombie store clerk (both holdovers from the previous version).

This completes my review of all the changes to the Hsanhe 7-11 convenience store.  Please let me know what you think of the latest improvements.  Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment