Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hsanhe 6411-2 McDonalds Restaurant converted into a modular building (not Lego MOC)

 


I've featured my modded Hsanhe 6411-2 Fast Food (McDonalds) restaurant in many of my blog posts about Its-Not-Lego town but just realized I never reviewed the modifications I made to the original model. If you haven't seen my review of the Hsanhe Fast Food Restaurant, you can find it here.


I didn't change the front facade of the fast food restaurant from it's original design except that I changed the pavement to use up some of the black minifig plates I have so many of.  

You can see here, how I've increased the depth of the restaurant to make it fit on a 16x32 baseplate.  I didn't have enough red bricks so I had to use some Sluban bricks which are a deeper red.  I'll swap those out when I get some new bricks.  There's windows on each side of the building.

Hmm, can't tell if my picture is out of focus or the window glass is foggy.

On the other side of the restauarant is an even bigger window and a takeout window.

More mis-matched bricks, sorry.

You can see where the original Hsanhe building ended and the new extension begins.  I also added an air conditioning unit to the roof.

At the back we've got a service door with awning, and a garbage can and container.  Got some weeds growing in the back.

I think my takeout window is a tad too low, I'll revise it soon.

Ok, let's check out the interior.  I made it so the roof comes off in two parts.

Here's the two roof panels removed.


The restaurant has a counter with two staff and two eating counters along the side walls.

I added 5 new customers in addition to the one that came with the set.  He's the one seated outside.

The original cooking area has been retained.

 And also the order counter which is also next to the takeout window.

 One thing I need to improve is to put up signage over the length of the counter.  Gotta find me some stickers of some menu items.

Here's a few more pics of my modded Hsanhe restaurant.


 After I took most of the pics, I decided to make a trash can and put it at the entrance.  As always, thanks for visiting Its Not Lego and See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment