Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Here are all the not Lego minifigures I got in June 2021!

Hello fans of the brick!  Welcome back to my blog!  Today's quick post will update you on my latest non Lego minifigure acquisitions from Aliexpress.  I'll put a link to the stores I got them from at the bottom of this post.

I'm always on the lookout for inexpensive minifigures, especially those that I can get for less than one dollar each.  I found a store that was selling batches of 10 to 12 minifigures for around $6 CDN.  I also found another store that carried the latest minifigures made by World Minifigures, Kopf, and Pogo brands.

I'm just displaying the minifigures in no particular order.  At the time of this writing, I might have already changed some heads or hairpieces of some of my new minifigures, so don't expect yours to look exactly like mine, if you get them.


Here are some fine ass kicking ladies from the Kopf and Xinh brands. Pictured left to right KF1276, XH1678, KF599 and KF515.  I swapped the 2 heads on the two leftmost minifigures, so that the first one looks like the bride from Kill Bill.  These ones I bought from the Cheering Minifigure store on Aliexpress.

Some more minifigures you might recognize from the Stranger Things, Fortnite and Wandavision franchises.  Chengyi brand CY008 Joyce Meyers (leg swapped), Xinh XH1651, Kopf KF600, and XH1673.  These minifigures from Aliexpress Cheering store also.

The remainder of the pictures are some generic minifigures, I'm not sure of the branding. There are 4 or 5 different sets sold by the Leyu2018 store onAliexpress, each set having 10 or 12 minifigures.  This store is the one I have found selling these sets of minifigures.


In this first picture, I got a male and female security team, a person from the military and a special ops minifigure.


There's a couple of minifigures here that look like they are from the Friends franchise. The other two, I don't know but I can place them in my not Lego city.


Here's some more generic minifigures for my city.  I can't tell if the short one is a boy or girl.  The guy with the banana shirt has a Harry Potter face.


The lady in the red jacket has an id tag, not sure what her profession might be.  I can certainly use the barista minifigure for my coffee shops.  I could see the lady with the gray jacket as being a flight attendant or someone who works in a mall.  Not sure how I can use the guy sporting the british colours.


Here are a couple of painters, a young lady and a female tennis player.

No comments:

Post a Comment