Monday, August 12, 2019

Hsanhe 6410-1 Starbucks Shop MOC modular building gets new colour scheme


Hey brick fans!  Welcome back to Bricks and Figs, my blog about Mocs and Minifigures.  Today, we will look at my latest changes to the Hsanhe 6410-1 Starbucks building since my last update which was back in 2016.

This is how the Starbucks shop looked like when we last updated it.  You can see how the 2016 version used to look here.  My new design departs from the original by using a more complementary colour scheme.

The tables and seats have been removed from the front of the shop and will be relocated to the back of the coffee shop.

In my previous iteration, the Starbucks included a rooftop terrace, but I no longer think it's relevant anymore, so it's gone now.

I'm still working out the details inside the shop and out back so this might change a bit.


A new tile floor has been added to the interior.  Furniture placement to follow soon.

The employee minifig from the set has gone AWOL, so I've hired a new barista until I can find him again.

Here's how all the Hsanhe modulars look like right now.  The McDonalds, 7-11 and Apple store are completely finished, whereas the Starbucks needs an interior so it's about 90% done.   The KFC shop will get a new facelift after I'm finished with the Starbucks building.

Bonus pic!  I just finished adding a couple of floors to the Starbucks building in which I will provide more pics and details in a future blog post.   Thanks for visiting my Bricks and Figs blog and see you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment